Yep, sometimes we do follow market trends, and the popularity of the Tugela Super Blue LE could not be ignored. We’ve had so many requests for the Super Blue LE since the limited 120 pieces sold out, that we had to find a way to bring that colour combo back. So, please let me introduce – the Tugela GMT!
What are the differences to the Tugela? Quite a few actually:
- Swiss Sellita GMT automatic movement vs Japanese SII NH35A
- Double domed sapphire crystal vs single dome sapphire
- Applied bead-blasted steel indices vs painted
- 48-click bi-directional bezel vs 120-click uni-directional bezel
- Super engineer style bracelet vs hexad style bracelet
As above, we’ll be offering the Tugela GMT in 3 colourways – Black, Super Blue, and Blasted. The indices and 3 hands will be filled with X1-C3 SuperLuminova, and the GMT hand will have BGW9, for nighttime contrast.
The case will be 316L stainless, 300m water resistance, same as the Tugela 3.0.
The samples are in the works and we’re hoping to have them before New Year, so stay tuned for pics of these as we get them. Price TBC.
2022 is going to be a cracker of a year for Draken!